Accountant (Local Candidates only) – (in English)
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the incumbent will assist in day-to-day finance operation. He/she will assist in the administration of GL, AP and AR functions in the finance department and ensure that all local and corporate policies and procedures are followed.
- To supervise the accounting staff with daily activities and assist the Finance Leader in the financial reporting areas.
- To safeguard the financial integrity and stability of the hotel and minimize any exposure to potential risks by ensuring internal controls in all areas are complied.
- Responsible for preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations during month-end closing.
- Responsible for ensuring that GST submission are prepared and submitted on time.
- Responsible for creating and updating vendor list and ensure that Contract master are updated on regular basis and properly filed
- Communicate with the Finance Leader on any discrepancies or other potential problems.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Finance Leader and assisting in all areas of finance as needed
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting
- Assist to develop/implement finance initiatives and ad-hoc projects as required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Finance trained with at least 3 years of relevant finance experience in GL, preferably in the hotel industry.
- Organized, analytical, resourceful, meticulous and confident
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a dynamic environment with good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exposure to any hotel accounting software an advantage specifically good working knowledge in Opera, MICROS and Navision.
- Strong and good Microsoft excel skills is a must.
The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore
Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Nov 16, 2022
Nov 30, 2022