· In liaison with Heads of Departments, manage team headcount and identify areas of development.
· Manage team members’ benefits.
· Carry out grievance interviews, ensuring that all actions are fair and followed through.
· Upkeep of Personnel records, ensuring confidentiality to carry out references and to respond to all reference requests for employment, housing, etc.
· Maintain Health and Safety documentation for Hotel ensuring that it is in line with legal requirements.
· Lead by example and promote Kempinski’s core values.
· Promote and implement Kempinski Corporate Training policies and procedures.
· To understand and strictly adhere to the hotel’s employee rules & regulations.
· Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time, depending on the need of the business and hotel.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
· Hospitality Management Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any related field such as Business Administration, Human Resources or Tourism Management.
· CET4 level or above, Proficiency in oral and written English.
· Good experience in a 5* Hotel environment. Payroll knowledge required. is one of the key aspects to the job as well as recruitment and Health and Safety.
· A strong team worker able to support the General Manager in developing a strong, skilled team. Should be able to adapt to different situations that may arise such as discipline, staff personal problems, motivating team members etc. Good sense of humour. Resourceful and possesses initiative.
· An organiser with good administration skills and ability to communicate with personnel at all levels.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel Suzhou China
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Nov 05, 2019
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 190002FJ