SCOPE Prepare the mise en place and handle food preparation and assist with food presentation as part of the kitchen brigade.
- Set-up the assigned workstation with all the needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes, and presentation specifications as set by the Executive Chef
- Restock all items as needed throughout shift
- Clean and maintain station for food safety, workplace safety & sanitation
- Requisite daily perishable & dry supplies for the assigned workstation if necessary
- Understand and practice the proper usage all equipment in station and responsible for cleanliness & maintenance of them
- Assist with checking, receiving and storing of goods and maintenance of storage areas
- Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas at all given time
- Attend all briefings and participate in training.
- Follow food and beverage safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore
Entry Level Staff
Mar 15, 2021