Kempinski Hotel Chongqing
Conveniently connected to the Chongqing International Convention & Exhibition Centre, a 30 minute drive from Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport. The hotel features 416 rooms and suites, and offers guests a variety of dining choices. Five innovative food and beverage options include, Elements All Day Dining Restaurant, Guo Hui Yan Chinese Restaurant, Paulaner Brauhaus, The Lounge and the Kempi Deli. For meetings and weddings, a 650 sqm Ballroom and 6 luxuriously appointed meeting-and boardrooms are available.
At Kempinski Hotels we provide ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits. Discover a career crafted by you.
- Participate in development and preparation of hotel’s strategic plan.
- Preparation of budget and monitoring of revenues.
- Profit and loss responsibility.
- Coordinate with Revenue Management and Sales to maximize room occupancy, rates and profits.
- Optimize revenue by sales-promoting activities and collaborating with Revenue Management in order to achieve the best possible Revenue Penetration Market Share in the market.
- Control the duty roster for sub-departments guaranteeing quality as well as highest personnel cost efficiency.
- Oversee all labor cost controls within budget limits and occupancy variances to maximize productivity.
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates.
- Manage all operational tasks including their delegation and follow-up.
- Re-evaluate work flows to improve and optimize organisation.
- Implement and evaluate procedures and policies.
- Ensure clear communications with all other department heads.
- Create career development plans for all employees who are either part of the Talent Pool or High Potentials.
- Regularly organize departmental meetings.
- Communicate management strategy and targets to department heads and line staff and ensure implementation.
- Ensure and communicate up-to-date procedures for all safety relevant measures with the Fire & Safety team.
- Conduct daily walk throughs to ensure quality standards and cleanliness in front and back of the house areas.
- Check the technical situation of the departments in Rooms Divisions.
- Maintain a high visibility with guests and employees.
- Responsible for maintaining 85% score during LQA inspections.
- Pre-opening tasks and responsibilities where applicable.开业前的任务和职责(如适用)。
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bacheor’s or similar degree from an accredited college or university with major work in Tourism/Hotel Management as well as sound training and education in the international luxury hotel business management
- At least two (2) years of experience as Rooms Division Manager or Director of Rooms
- Experience in 5* international luxury hospitality
- Extensive knowledge of various departments in international luxury hotels
Kempinski Hotel Chongqing China
Sep 21, 2022