Executive Chef – (in English)
The Responsibility of the Executive Chef is to:
- Manage all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profit.
- Plan and organize with the Director of Food and Beverage successful Food and Beverage activities in the hotel and abroad.
- Keep an up-dated hotel policies and procedures file.
- Work wit the People Services Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
- Plan for future staffing needs.
- Ensure training needs analysis of Kitchen staff is carried out and training programmes are designed and implemented to meet needs (in collaboration with the Training Manager where applicable).
- Participate in the preparation of the hotel’s revenue plan and marketing programme
- Must have a hospitality management degree
- Minimum experience in a managerial role
- Computer skills : Ms Office
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut
Head of Department
Jun 23, 2022