Food & Beverage Internship – (in English)
The Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest team is looking for an F&B INTERN from February 1, 2023 to July 31, 2023
The overall scope of the job includes serving food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that the Restaurant Outlets are clean, neat and tidy.
- Greeting and seating guests according to Kempinski standards.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests and relay the order to kitchen staff and main-service bar as appropriate.
- Providing polite and efficient service
- Full-time active student status (cooperation agreement)
- Excellent English language skills
- Interest in the given area
- Polite behavior, guest-oriented thinking
- Open, friendly, communicative personality
What we provide:
- Job opportunities after finishing school (depending on open positions)
- Complimentary dining and language learning opportunities
- Use of various discounts
- Gaining experience
- Cross-training: insight into the lives of other departments
- Accomodation for foreing students
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
Entry Level Staff
Sep 20, 2022