Food & Beverage Outlet Supervisor – (in English)
Perfectly located in blissful countryside and surrounded by 30,000 square metres of beautiful hotel grounds and semi-tropical gardens, Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz features 140 elegant rustic rooms and suites as well as a range of distinctive dining venues for all occasions and tastes.
Food & Beverage Outlet Supervisor
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is looking for a Food & Beverage Outlet Supervisor to join our food & beverage team. The incumbent in this role is responsible for serving food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
- responsible to Assistant Outlets Manager/ Senior Supervisor
- responsible for Head Waiter/ Waitress, Captain, Waiter/ Waitress
- be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel
- have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned
- a courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times
- have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling for all items offered by the department as well as offering alternatives
- handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to manager
- monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully
- ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organised at all times
- successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet
- being knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department
- respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the hotel management
- lead the service and act as a role model to the team
- ensure a great communication within the team and be able to hold team meetings in the absence of the Assistant Outlets Manager
- minimum of two years of experience in a similar role in the F&B department in an international hotel or in a restaurant.
- eligibility to work in European Union is a MUST (i.e. only European Union citizens can be considered, as work permit is not provided for this position).
- Kempinski experience would be considered a big plus
- excellent written and spoken English, any additional languages are a plus
- relevant hospitality qualifications or degree
- leadership qualities with excellent customer service skills
- ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively, along with excellent organisational and time management skills.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please and educated to entertain. We never compromise on the European elegance of service and this, blended with our cultural empathy, allows us to deliver incredible experiences in truly original destinations. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo Malta
Dec 04, 2020