Discover the beauty of unspoiled nature, magnificent landscapes and endless relaxation at the footsteps of the majestic Pirin Mountain – a UNESCO World Heritage environment.
We look forward to welcoming you to an oasis of luxury, comfort and tranquility in Bansko – the most modern winter resort in the Balkans. The only representative if the Kempinski in Bulgaria is open year-round and comprises 157 Alpine-style rooms and suites, superb conference facilities, lavish dining services, three restaurants and five bars and an award-winning spa center.
Front Office Agent
For our Dream Team in Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko we are currently looking for passioned Front Office Agent who dares to craft a bespoke customer experience to our guests. The role is responsible for checking-in and checking-out Hotel guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski procedures and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards.
– Up-selling in order to increase room revenues;
– Shift closing is done properly;
– Financial Policies and Procedures are supported and followed;
– LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are according to the hotel standards;
– CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey) results are met according to the hotel standards.
– Check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards;
– Upon check in, register guest and assign rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible. If needed, assist guests in completing the registration cards. Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel. Verify the guest’s method of payment and follow established credit-checking procedures or refer cash handling payment to cashiers;
– Process the guest check out procedures. Inquire for last minute charges. Receive payment from guests. Settle the guest account and give copy of the invoice;
– Handle all front office cashiers’ transactions such as posting charges to guests and exchanging foreign currency according to the procedures. At the end of shift, balance their cash float;
– Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provide/receive information and takes appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. – It may be and not inclusive of issuing a safe deposit box, handling messages or dealing with a complaints;
– Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests;
– Keep themselves informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities;
– Possess a working knowledge of the room reservation procedures;
– Maintain the neatness of his/her working area.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as Reservation Agent or Receptionist is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of English. Additional foreign language is a plus;
- Computer literacy and preferably knowledge of Opera;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Passion for delivering a bespoke customer experience.
Company training, an exceptional opportunity for professional and career development, competitive remuneration package as well as an excellent team atmosphere.
If you are a positive person who loves challenges and likes to work in a young dynamic team as well as gain a lot of knowledge and experience in an exceptionally pleasant working environment, you are welcome to become part of the huge Kempinski family!
Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality. About Kempinski
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko Bulgaria
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Staff
Job Posting: Aug 12, 2022
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 22000179