Front Office Internship – (in English)
The Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest team is looking for a FRONT OFFICE INTERN from February 1, 2023 to July 31, 2023
The Front Office Intern is responsible for checking-in and checking-out Hotel guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski procedures and standards. At all times, he/she must display a professional and positive image of the hotel as they play a crucial role in the first and last impression the guest receives of the hotel.
- Reception duties including arrival of guests, check-in and check-out
- Constant contact with guests
- Providing information to guests
- Effective handling of complaints
- Handle all front office cashiers’ transactions such as posting charges to guests and exchanging foreign currency according to the procedures. At the end of shift, balance their cash float.
- Management of reservations, follow-up and administrative tasks
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of late check-outs, early check-ins, and special requests.
- Keep himself/herself informed of product and service knowledge as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
- Full-time active student status (cooperation agreement)
- Excellent English language skills
- Interest in the given area
- Polite behavior, guest-oriented thinking
- Open, friendly, communicative personality
What we provide:
- Job opportunities after finishing school (depending on open positions)
- Complimentary dining and language learning opportunities
- Use of various discounts
- Gaining experience
- Cross-training: insight into the lives of other departments
- Accomodation for foreing students
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
Sep 20, 2022