Front Office Manager – (in English)
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel
The spectacular new five-star Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar offers sweeping views over the Al Khobar skyline. A wide range of rooms and suites are available, as well as 18 stunning, designer-styled apartments that combine the ultimate in elegance, space and comfort with all the services and amenities of a five-star hotel.
Front Office Manager
Responsible for the operations of the Reception, Concierge, PABX, Business Center ensuring the highest standards of service in accordance with the operating procedures and Kempinski standards.
- Involvement in budget preparations and responsible for profit & loss
- Maximise hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up- selling, adhering to late charge and double occupancy policies to maximize REVPAR
- Prepare the annual budget and manning guide and manage the Front Office Department within budgetary guidelines.
- Control the duty roster for sub departments guaranteeing quality as well as considering the highest personnel cost efficiency
- Oversee all labour cost controls within budget limits and occupancy variances to maximize productivity.
- Conduct interviews with future employees
- Identify training needs, develop and manage performance.
- Approve training plan of all Front Office sub-departments and follow-up to ensure compliance and efficiency of training activities.
- Manage all operational tasks as well as their respective delegation and follow-up
- Carry out disciplinary actions in line with company procedures.
- Re-evaluate work flows to improve and optimise organisation.
- Implement and evaluate procedures and policies.
- Ensure clear communication within departments.
- Verify that all information requested by the local police authorities are adhered to and prepared accurately.
- Organize regular departmental meetings.
- Detailed hotel product knowledge, up-to-date with VIP arrivals & events within the hotel and the destination.
- Conduct daily walk throughs to ensure quality standards.
- Maintain high visibility with guests and employees, handle customers’ complaints and take corrective action.
- Set short term and long term measurable objectives to continually improve service levels.
- Responsible for maintaining 85% scoring for LQA inspections.
- Greet VIP guests and escort them to their room. Farewell of VIP guests upon departure.
- Manager on Duty weekdays and weekends.
- Rooms Division responsibility in their absence.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar position in international hotel brand
- Ability to work and communicate to multinational environment
- Local language excellent oral and written
- Excellent English Skills oral and written
- Must be a Saudi National
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar
May 06, 2020