Guest Relations Manager – (in English)
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel
The spectacular new five-star Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar offers sweeping views over the Al Khobar skyline. A wide range of rooms and suites are available, as well as 18 stunning, designer-styled apartments that combine the ultimate in elegance, space and comfort with all the services and amenities of a five-star hotel.
Guest Relation Manager
The incumbent in the position is responsible for managing the Guest Relation Section and providing the highest professional services in accordance with Kempinski’s policies, procedures and service standards. They also act as a representative of the hotel management and handle all guest relation matters brought to their attention, to the satisfaction of the guest.
- Communication of hotel & company philosophy and internal hotel representation.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the hotel and the geographical layout of the city / surroundings.
- Be knowledgeable about all VIPs in-house, hotel functions and special events.
- Collect as much feedback information on VIPs as possible (on daily basis) by checking e.g. Google, Opera PMS company wide, briefs and distribute this information within the hotel to all relevant departments by e.g. daily guest fact sheets/reports, newsletter, etc. and ensure information is updated in the guest profile.
- Welcome, facilitate and bid farewell to as many guests as possible.
- Top VIPs MUST be welcomed upon arrival, escorted to their room and bid farewell upon departure.
- Liaise with FOM, to prepare tailor made guest itinerary for Top VIP’s when appropriate and coordinate VIP greetings and departures – ahead of time.
- Obtain as much information about a guest’s stay to be entered in the guest history.
- Welcome visitors to the hotel, assist with general information, internal promotions and directions.
- Handle guest complaints and requests in a polite and efficient manner, give further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure optimal guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a record of all complaints and requests, follow up and inform concerned operating departments.
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Walk throughout the hotel recognizing guests and engage with them appropriately.
- Attend & participate in daily briefings as scheduled.
- Report potential and existing hazards and rectified immediately.
- Provide information to all guests regarding the services and possible internal promotions of the hotel.
- Senior Management on any unusual circumstances that might affect guest service and expectation.
- Take decisions on upgrades / comps / rebates etc. as per stipulated hotel policies and procedures.
- Participate in training programmes.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum three years of experience in a customer service managerial position
- Ability to work and communicate to multinational environment
- Local language excellent oral and written
- English good oral and written
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar
Sep 07, 2020