Kempinski Nile Hotel
Located in Egypt’s beautiful capital, Kempinski Nile Hotel offers guests a boutique five-star experience on the banks of the Nile River.
Right in the heart of Cairo’s Garden City district in down-town, guests are only a short drive from the Pyramids of Giza, shopping areas and local attractions.
Kempinski Nile Hotel caters to large groups, couples and solo travelers offering 137 rooms and 54 exclusive suites in an unforgettable environment. All suites come with their own private balcony so guests can relax and enjoy a beautiful view of the Nile River.
The Hotel Manager is responsible for the coordination of all operative outlets of the Kempinski Nile Hotel, to ensure a smooth course of daily business including the aspect of profitability, quality- insurance as well as quality-improvement, communication and staff leadership. During the absence of the General Manager he is responsible to substitute him. He is responsible for the development and realization of projects and concepts within the team.
- Responsible for the optimization of sales.
- Substitute the General Manager in his absence and acquisition of representative tasks.
- Responsible for coordination, initiation and control of all operational processes as well as appropriate delegation and control of the individual tasks.
- Link between the General Manager and the Department Heads and Team Leaders.
- Ensure an optimal communication between GM and Department / Department heads in the form of meetings, etc.
- Implement annual reviews for the subordinate Department and Head of Department, as well as promotion, development, and career planning; Initiate corrective / disciplinary action in collaboration with the GM.
- Responsible for the implementation and adoption of projects in collaboration with the GM.
- Responsible for leadership in all matters in relation to safety and protection in the hotel.
- Budget coordination, creation, control operations.
- Cost control, sales optimization through promotional activities.
- Develop and constantly monitor all security-relevant measures and facilities especially fire protection and rules of conduct in emergency situations, taking into account the current requirements by authorities and legislation.
- Achieve or exceed budget, ensuring a permanent improvement of quality standards and optimization of work processes in the operational area.
- Monitor and Control sales of the room rate in terms of Logis.
- Monitor quality of all public and non-public spaces.
- Monitor the technical condition of the departments.
- Handle the daily monitoring of all departments.
- Initiate cross-cutting projects.
- Ensure own personal and professional training.
- Acquire Manager on duty services during the week and on weekends.
- Develop and assure standards in the areas of Logis and F&B.
- Handle forecast and yield management for the Logis area in collaboration with the GM and FOM.
- Secure the realization of quantitatively as qualitatively optimal utilization of the
- Logis range.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment, including oral and written language skills in English; Any additional languages are an advantage.
- Being able to attend a General Manager position within the next two years
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to motivate and supervise our employees
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Customer service skills
- Budgeting experience
- Team leadership skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Luxury Hotel Experiences.
- Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Kempinski Nile Hotel Garden City Cairo
Oct 08, 2018
Nov 07, 2018