Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl – Doha is located on its own secluded island, just steps away from numerous entertainment and dining options at the glamourous destination of
The Pearl, in the capital of Qatar. Showcasing the finest European architecture, blended with traditional Arabian elements, Marsa Malaz Kempinski boasts 281 luxurious rooms – including 69 suites, two Presidential suites and two Royal suites.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing an array of personalized services to Hotel guests such as the wake up call, newspaper delivery, shoeshine, with a friendly and caring manner according to Kempinski’s policies and procedures and Leading Quality Assurance standards.
- Maintain available to provide assistance for any matter related to making the stay of Hotel guests a pleasant and memorable one.
- Coordinate with Room Service the delivery of fruits for VIP guests and prepares the VIP fruit baskets. Replenish them on a daily basis until the guest’s departure.
- For the VIP guests, welcome upon arrival outside their assigned room and offer assistance.
- After check-in, introduce themselves to the guest, escort the guest to their room and explain room and hotel facilities and offer assistance for the remainder of their stay.
- Coordinate luggage handling with Concierge sections for arriving and departing guest to ensure safe and timely delivery.
- At times, check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the procedures and Kempinski standards.
- Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provide/receive information and take appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle.
- Offer personalized wake-up to the room with tea or coffee as per guest requests.
- Offer assistance to guests with shoe shining, packing and unpacking luggage, collecting and delivering laundry and dry cleaning.
- Keep abreast of all hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, and upcoming events in order to be able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in a position at either Front Office, food and Beverage or Housekeeping
- Preferably in an international five star hotel
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Operational knowledge of either Front Office , Food and Beverage or Housekeeping operations
- Knowledge of VIP welcoming protocol
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Opera
- Basic knowledge of Micros
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests.
Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven
by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon
which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition
for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders.
Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community
of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Marsa Malaz Kempinski The Pearl Doha
Sep 12, 2018
Dec 11, 2018