Lady in Red – (in English)
Kempinski Hotel and Residences Palm Jumeirah is located on the Palm, one of Dubai’s most sought-after areas, a stay here means being immersed in luxury. It offers 244 luxurious suites, villas and penthouses, situated on five sprawling acres of territory. It combines four Food and Beverage outlets and private beach.
Lady In Red
The Lady in Red is an iconic symbol of Kempinski and is in essence the Hotel Ambassador (or First Lady). As an extended arm of the General Manager she welcomes, meets and farewells hotel guests and is responsible for the communication with all guests providing highest quality service standards. The Lady in Red is empowered to take immediate decisions in respect to guest well being.
- Communication of hotel & company philosophy and internal hotel representation.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the hotel and the geographical layout of the city / surroundings.
- Knowledgeable about all VIPs in-house, hotel functions and special events.
- Collect as much feedback information on VIPs as possible (on daily basis) by checking e.g. Google, Opera PMS company wide, briefs and distribute this information within the hotel to all relevant departments by e.g. daily guest fact sheets/reports, newsletter, etc. and ensure information is updated in the guest profile.
- Welcome, facilitate and bid farewell to as many guests as possible.
- Top VIPs MUST be welcomed upon arrival, escorted to their room and bid farewell upon departure.
- Liaise with FOM and GM, to prepare tailor made guest itinerary for Top VIP’s when appropriate and coordinate VIP greetings and departures – ahead of time.
- Obtain as much information about a guest’s stay to be entered in the guest history.
- Welcome visitors to the hotel, assist with general information, internal promotions and directions.
- Handle guest complaints and requests in a polite and efficient manner, give further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure optimal guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a record of all complaints and requests, follow up and inform concerned operating departments.
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Walk throughout the hotel recognizing guests and engage with them appropriately.
- Attend & participate in daily briefings as scheduled.
- Report potential and existing hazards and rectified immediately.
- Provide information to all guests regarding the services and possible internal promotions of the hotel.
- Senior Management on any unusual circumstances that might affect guest service and expectation.
- Take decisions on upgrades / comps / rebates etc. as per stipulated hotel policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Preferably in an international, luxury five-star hotel
- English - excellent communication skills
- Any additional language skills of benefit
About Kempinski At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah - Dubai
Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Aug 23, 2022