Lady in Red (Korean Native Speaker) – (in English)
Your place to breathe. Where wellness lives naturally, leisure comes effortlessly and business thrives seamlessly. Here service is personalised with purpose, and wellbeing is at the heart of every experience.
Nestled in the Sindhorn Village, an extension of Bangkok’s evergreen Lumphini Park, our hotel is crafted for your lifestyle. From spacious rooms designed for intuitive comfort, inclusive dining creations where every culinary ethos is embraced, to the reinvigorating flow of energy throughout the unique and iconic architecture. Breathe in the moment – this is your space to live the life that’s distinctly you.
Lady in Red
- To assist the Front Office Manager and Guest Relations Manager in managing the department as a successful independent profit centre, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in consistent with Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Guest services operation and administration, including the Communication Centre.
- To strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and that all costs are controlled.
- Communication of hotel & company philosophy and internal hotel representation.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the hotel and the geographical layout of the city / surroundings.
- Knowledgeable about all VIPs in-house, hotel functions and special events.
- Collect as much feedback information on VIPs as possible (on daily basis) by checking e.g. Google, Opera PMS company wide, briefs and distribute this information within the hotel to all relevant departments by e.g. daily guest fact sheets/reports, newsletter, etc. and ensure information is updated in the guest profile.
- Welcome, facilitate and bid farewell to as many guests as possible.
- Top VIPs must be welcomed upon arrival, escorted to their room and bid farewell upon departure
- Liaise with Front Office Manager, Guest Relations Manager and General Manager, to prepare tailor made guest itinerary for Top VIP’s when appropriate and coordinate VIP greetings and departures – ahead of time.
- Obtain as much information about a guest’s stay to be entered in the guest history.
- Welcome visitors to the hotel, assist with general information, internal promotions and directions.
- Handle guest complaints and requests in a polite and efficient manner, give further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure optimal guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a record of all complaints and requests, follow up and inform concerned operating departments.
- Walk throughout the hotel recognizing guests and engage with them appropriately.
- Provide information to all guests regarding the services and possible internal promotions of the hotel.
- Ensure that shift check list is completed for each shift and special guest information have been shared to next shift and managers.
- Always thinks out of the box to create emotional connection and provide My Moment to guest in every regard.
- Co-ordinates with related department in order to exceed guest’s expectation.
- Assist Front Office Team for check in and check out guests with full responsibility of the cashing.
- To assist in the revision and updating of the Departmental Operations Manual on an as needed basis.
- To maintain the Daily Log Book.
- To Maintain the Daily Look and Talk
- To maintain the work place bulletin board.
- To report “Lost & Found” items.
- To attend Daily Operations Meeting in Front Office.
- To identify market needs to generate more revenue.
- To implement consistent guest recognition programs.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the Place of Work and all other departments.
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
- To fully support the Departmental Trainers function in the Department assigned.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager.
- To respond to any changes in the Front Office Department as dictated by the hotel.
- To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
- To have a complete understanding of the Income Audit Section in the Operations Manual and Policies & Procedures.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To attend all meetings as required by Executive Management.
- To assist in planning and organizing special event, large group and festive promotions within the department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- From time to time you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the request is reasonable and will not affect your health, safety or security.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Sep 13, 2022
Dec 31, 2022