Kempinski Al Othman Hotel
Responsible for conducting all nightly audit-related duties while operating the hotel front desk systems for PBX, reservations, and check-in/check-out in accordance with Kempinski standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
They are responsible for the smooth running of the front desk related departments during the night.
The job of the Night Auditor is executed satisfactorily when:
- Security and comfort of guests is ensured at all times.
- Revenues, Expenses and Profit are closely monitored and budgeted figures (over)-achieved.
- Day end closing is done properly.
- Financial Policies and Procedures are supported and followed.
- LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are 85% and above.
- CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey) results are rated on an average with “5” and above.
- Process guest registrations, including the computation and collection of payment.
- Perform nightly balancing of all services to ensure proper posting to property management system. Perform nightly backup of server.
- Prepare express checkout folios.
- Maintain room status inventory.
- Communicate all pertinent shift information to (Night Manager) Front Office Manager and other desk staff.
- Send and receive telephone calls and facsimiles; sort incoming mail and messages.
- Maintain knowledge of key competitors’ products.
- Ensure effective communication and working relationship with the operations team and other departments for success and to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure paperwork to guests and other divisions is processed in a timely manner.
- Process all financial transactions, including the verification and processing of credit card transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Deliver any financial reports as required.
- Ensure timely compilation Front Office reports.
- Generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports.
- Complete and verify all audit paperwork and shift reports.
- Provide guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs.
- Participate in training programs as required.
- Support the training and development initiatives of HR or other departments.
- Keep abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and briefs direct subordinates accordingly so that all Front Office team members are able to answer guest requests and questions.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar
Jun 01, 2022