Kempinski Hotel Muscat
Located in the modern community of Al Mouj, Muscat, and encompassing over six kilometres of stunning coastline, Kempinski Hotel Muscat is an unparalleled luxury beach resort in the capital of Oman. The hotel features 310 comfortable rooms and suites, state-of-the-art meetings and events facilities, a business centre and an executive lounge. Ten world-class restaurants and bars provide a remarkable dining experience. Two swimming pools and a kids pool, a kids club and a tennis court, along with various outdoor and water sports activities will ensure to spend an exciting and adventurous time. The hotel leisure facilities also feature a luxurious spa and a fully equipped health club.
To produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Restaurant Manager provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximises profit.
- All rules & regulations are strictly adhered within the hotel including hotel’s policy on fire and safety as well as hygiene regulations including HACCP.
- The sales are driven to the outlet’s full potential and that budget is adhered to.
- A High quality of product and service is maintained in the outlet.
- The outlet is developed in an entrepreneurial manner, looking for opportunities to generate more business at all times.
- Innovation and new ideas are fostered, collected and communicated to the Head of Department.
- The growth of internal talent within the outlet is successfully implemented.
- Support and implement new Talent Development initiatives.
- Identify internal and external talents* that match Kempinski’s DNA values.
- Support career development by training and assigning multi-tasking.
- Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organised at all times.
- Execute and demand the team to execute the highest level of service and set-up standards at all times.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years in F&B management role, preferably with a 5* Hotel chain
- BA/BSc in Hospitality Management or related field, preferably from hotel school or MBA.
- Arabic – excellent oral and written skills.
- English – excellent oral and written skills.
- Additional language – beneficial.
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
Kempinski Hotel Muscat Sultanate of Oman
Nov 13, 2022
Dec 28, 2022