Pool Attendant – (in English)
The Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is an exclusive hideaway resort with all the comforts 5 stars can offer. It provides 140 airy rooms, each of which are elegantly decorated in a traditional Maltese style. The entire resort creates the ideal surroundings to relax the mind and body.
- Greet all guests upon arrival, distribute towels, offer assistance with seating, and delivering consistent guest service, exceeding guest expectations, and providing all other supporting services..
- Knowledgeable of pool facility such as length and depth of all pools, how many laps it takes to make complete a mile in meters and feet etc.
- Pool side Bar hours of operation, location of facilities, and emergency procedure for rescue.
- Knowledgeable of hotel facilities and services to answer guest inquiries.
- Willing to take ownership of all guest requests and complaints, try to resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guests satisfaction.
- Identify and report defects throughout the pool and spa area, notify supervisors and concerned departments immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operations.
- Ensure swimming pools and the complete health club area is clean at any times and report any maintenance issues to engineering department.
- Ensure the pool deck is swept and watered down and that all furniture is in the correct place, when setting up in the morning.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of resuscitation, first aide, and CPR/PR techniques.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and necessary safety precautions sufficient to be able to establish a safe work environment for self and others.
- Knowledge of swimming pool equipment sufficient to be able to perform minor maintenance work on the equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of pool deck and facilities including straightening and stacking chairs, collecting soiled towels and trash, moving chairs, towels, replacing flags, and cleaning signs.
- Facilitate and maintain consistent pool safety programs, training, and documentation to ensure the overall safety of guests in the pool area.
- Work closely with other departments that are essential to ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Properly utilize performance feedback, recognition, training, and adherence to company policies, legal requirements.
- Must have good understanding of the English language. CPR and First Aide Certified is an added advantage. Excellent customer service skills. Ready to work varied shifts during Weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Basic Computer knowledge
- Previous experience working as a Pool Guest Attendant or Lifeguard in five star hotels.
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers.
Your stage awaits. Discover a career crafted by you.
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo Malta
Apr 12, 2022