Reservations Agent / Executive (Local Candidates Only) – (in English)
Reporting to the Reservations Supervisor, the Reservations Agent / Executive is responsible for the accurate recording and processing of reservations as well as the maximization of room sales through pro-active selling and up-selling techniques. He/She handles all reservations requests via telephone, email, fax and internet in a friendly, efficient and prompt manner.
- Effectively manage and be in control of all inventory, system close-out when necessary and rate availability in order to achieve optimum results in occupancy, average rate and revenue.
- Review daily reservations accuracy (including but not limited to the rates compliance from segment and source) by checking reservations made the previous day and arrivals for the following day.
- Control no show and late cancellation charges.
- Ensure all internal package breakdowns are loaded and tagged to the reservations in line with financial department.
- Assist in monitoring reservation pick-up for the coming months.
- Ensure all sellable contracted rates are loaded in all systems for ease of use by Reservations.
- Review EzRMS, SynXis, OCM & PMS availability keeping sufficient inventory for high yield segments.
- Ensure property’s compliance to the Best Rate Guarantee policy.
- Follow internal credit policy.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
- Minimum O levels or Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar capacity.
- Ability to maintain highest standards of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude.
- Willingness to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holiday.
- Knowledge of Opera Channel Management (OCM) and Central Reservation System (CRS) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Opera PMS is imperative
- Willingness to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore
Apr 26, 2022