Residences Concierge (Local candidates only) – (in English)
The incumbent serves as a point of contact for tenants and guests, and is responsible for handling guest and tenant requests in a friendly and caring manner. He/she will handle message, mail and parcel addressed to our tenants, guests, and staff according to the hotel procedures and our service standards in order to ensure satisfaction. The incumbent makes an effort to anticipate and meet the needs of tenants and guests by making reservations, planning special events, parties and meetings.
- Perform concierge services such as arranging transportation, airline reservations and changes, or any special request from the tenants.
- Answer guest questions and handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner.
- Keep updated on all information concerning the hotel services, local events, places of interest, restaurants, transportation, sport facilities, churches, shopping areas and all relevant information likely to be of tenants’ and guests’ interest in order to be able to answer their requests and questions.
- Keep records, deliver and distribute all incoming and outgoing mails, faxes, messages and parcel addressed to current or future tenants, guests and hotel staff according to hotel procedures.
- Oversee the upkeep of the lobby, and at times, support other departments.
- Impeccable grooming and articulation.
- Warm, pleasant, friendly and confident, with good interpersonal skills.
- Possess good command of English (verbal and written)
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin and/or a second language will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience.
- Possess excellent judgment, attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information
The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore
Nov 03, 2022
Dec 03, 2022