Restaurant Manager (Local candidates only) – (in English)
SCOPE To produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The insumbent provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximizes profit.
- Lead the outlet efficiently in cost and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top line revenue and profit.
- Supervise the team members on shift. Ensuring that they are well groomed and properly attired to ensure strict adherence to Hotel’s standards of quality service
- Build close working relationship and effective communications with culinary team and other departments
- Assist in preparation of the outlet’s budget.
- Conduct monthly inventory of operating supplies and equipment together with the stewarding department.
- Obtain an account for the correct settlement of all sales and be overall responsible for outlet floats when and as required.
- Conduct daily pre-shift meetings to employees on preparation, guest profile, service and menu served.
- Follow food and beverage safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Lead the service and act as a role model to the team.
- Ensure a flawless service to the highest standards and as required by the department and the hotel.
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Warm, pleasant, friendly and confident, with good interpersonal skills.
- Possess good command of English
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Diploma in Hospitality or F&B Service
- Positive attitude and team player with ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.
- Familiar with HACCP requirements
- Knowledge of Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Possess strong wine knowledge
- Michelin star restaurant/ celebrity chef restaurant experience beneficial
The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore
May 25, 2022