Restaurant Manager (Spanish)
To produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by managing a service team in cooperation with the culinary team. The Restaurant Manager provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximises profit.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
- Responsible for Assistant Restaurant, Restaurant Supervisor, Restaurant Head Waiter / Waitress, Waiter / Waitress, Host / Hostess, Outlet Cashier
- Set an example by reporting to duty punctually wearing business attire according to the hotels dress code & Kempinski grooming standards, maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organised at all times
- Execute and demand the team to execute the highest level of service and set-up standards at all times
- Understand thoroughly the concept of the outlet and train all employees of the outlet in regards to the concept
- Set an example in terms of service, products and guidance of the team that reflects the concept
- Organise tastings of daily dishes and new menus
- Be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department
- Lead the outlet efficiently in cost and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top line revenue and profit
- Assist in preparation of the outlet’s budget
- Establish a pool of qualified and trained full and part time employees in conjunction with the hotel’s People Services Department
- Manage daily or weekly meetings with the kitchen team and fostering team work to constantly develop the restaurant / outlet for more success
- Prepare and review outlet’s operations manual updates annually in accordance with the Assistant Head of Department
- Handle guest enquiries and complaints in the outlet in a courteous and efficient manner and report to Head of Department / Assistant Head of Department ensuring that the follow up is performed with the guest
- Act as Food & Beverage Duty Manager during the absence of the Food & Beverage Head of Department and Assistant Head of Department
- Assign responsibilities to subordinates implementing a multi-tasking principle and check their performance periodically
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a senior management level, from a hospitality / restaurant background (UAE experience desirable)
- Native Spanish Speaker with Fluency in English language.
- Diploma qualification, ideally with Business Management / Recognized Hospitality Institute
- Strong leadership and management skills
- The ability to build and maintain positive and effective relationships
- Strong project management, budget and time management skills and ability to work under pressure and within set deadlines
- Budget preparation, business planning and refined financial management skills / business acumen
- Systemized and profitable Thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai
Dec 07, 2021