Room Attendant – (in English)
The job of Room Attendant is executed satisfactorily when:
- Rooms are cleaned in time and according to standard.
- Housekeeping Trolleys are well maintained.
- Hygiene standards are strictly monitored and followed.
- Clean assigned guest rooms according to standards established by the hotel. It involves, but not limited to, making the bed, dusting the room and furniture, replenishing guest room and bath supplies, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming the carpet.
- Whilst cleaning the room, verify that all is in proper condition and order of functioning and reports to Supervisor any items that need repair.
- Clean corridors and floor public areas around guest rooms assigned. Also maintain cleanliness of equipment and pantries.
- Keep informed of hotel product and service knowledge in order to answer guest questions.
- Answer all guest questions / requests in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be providing information, giving an extra item such as a towel, etc.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore
Jul 16, 2020