Sales Manager – Leisure – (in English)
Sales Manager – Leisure
Responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimizing revenues through an assigned account base, as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets. Assigned markets may change according to hotel needs. The key measurement of performance will be performance versus the Revenue goals.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account base or geographic area, ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts.
- Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets
- Conduct site inspections.
- Adhere to the Leisure SOP’s.
- Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
- Detailed knowledge of competitor set.
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of hotel.
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.
- SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations.
- Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
- Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.
- Cross Sell other Kempinski Hotels.
- Aim to achieve the Company Sales Vision.
- Document all sales actions in SFA (S&C).
- Update OPERA contact database at all times.
- Understand, and follow the Company Sales Vision.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing in Luxury Hotel in UAE
- Fluency in English Written and Spoken
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate IT skills in Excel and Word
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A professional image and approach to sales and marketing
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai
Jun 18, 2021