Sales Manager – Saudi – (in English)
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel
The spectacular new five-star Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar offers sweeping views over the Al Khobar skyline. A wide range of rooms and suites are available, as well as 18 stunning, designer-styled apartments that combine the ultimate in elegance, space and comfort with all the services and amenities of a five-star hotel.
Responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimising revenues through an assigned account base, as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets. Assigned markets may change according to hotel needs. The key measurement of performance will be performance versus the Revenue goals.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account base or geographic area, ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts.
- Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Adhere to the Corporate SOP’s.
- Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
- Detailed knowledge of competitor set.
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of hotel.
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.
- SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations.
- Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
- Assist the Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.
- Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.
- Document all sales actions in SFA (S&C).
- Update OPERA contact database at all time
- Cross sell other Kempinski Hotels
- Understand, and follow the Company Sales Vision.
- Participation in Duty Manager
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum one year of experience
- Ability to work and communicate to multinational environment
- Local language excellent oral and written
- English good oral and written
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar
Nov 30, 2021