Sales Manager (Turkish only) – (in English)
Nestled on the cliffs overlooking pristine Barbaros Bay, Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay Bodrum is located on a private bay with a ‘blue-flagged’ private beach facing the magnificent Aegean Sea, offering its guests a unique and luxurious vacation. In one of our spacious rooms or luxurious suites, we guarantee that your vacation will be a sophisticated and fulfilling experience. Through a rich variety of restaurants, bars and the magnificent Sanitas Spa, we always strive to serve you the Kempinski promise of European luxury.
Responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimising revenues through an assigned account base, as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets. Assigned markets may change according to hotel needs. The key measurement of performance will be performance versus the Revenue goals.
- Responsible for key account management on an assigned account base or geographic area, ensuring revenue maximization, achievement of personal targets and increasing fair market share versus competitor set.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts.
- Responsible for all segments of assigned geographical markets, which may include, but not be exclusively limited to European markets.
- Conduct site inspections.
- Adhere to the Corporate SOP’s.
- Follow up of tentative bookings in the assigned markets.
- Detailed knowledge of competitor set.
- Detailed knowledge of all services provided by the Hotel and all relevant facts and figures of hotel.
- Responsible for timely contracting from the client base responsible for.
- SMART contracting to ensure optimum yielding during annual rate negotiations.
- Attend trade shows, sales blitz, workshops, etc. in the assigned markets.
- Assist the Director of Sales in defining an annual sales action plan and execute set actions accordingly.
- Assist the Director of Sales with the preparation of the annual budget by providing statistics and forecasts of account productions.
- Execute sales actions within set cost budget structure.
- Document all sales actions in SFA (S&C).
- Update OPERA contact database at all times.
- Cross sell other Kempinski Hotels.
- Understand, and follow the Company Sales Vision.
- Participation in Duty Manager rota.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree
- Two (2) years experience in a Sales position, preferably in a 5 star/luxury hotel.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- Local language – excellent oral and written skills (as applicable)
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language - beneficial
- To fill this position the candidate must have:
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
- Innovative ideas
- Computer literacy adapted to the field of Sales:
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word);
- Micros; Fidelio; Opera and Sales & Catering
- To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially:
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Interest to develop in the Sales department, communication, attention to details
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving & decision making.
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay Bodrum Turkey
Sep 29, 2022