Kempinski Hotel Huizhou is located in the Central Business District, across from the Huizhou Exhibition and Convention Center. Huizhou is a combination of natural beauty and cultural attractions and offers a multitude of recreational opportunities, from exploring the beautiful Huizhou West Lake, climbing the famous Luofu Mountain to discovering the Turtle Nature Reserve.
This position is responsible for the overall scope of the Security Agent is responsible for the security in the patrol region. Hold circumstance of security on one’s own initiative. Hand over on-off duty task. Perform assignment supervisor gives and prevent from all accidents.
1. Be familiar with the security operation equipment and keep the equipment he uses in good condition.
2. Be familiar with all hotel regulation.
3. Be familiar with the “Knowing Your Product” and “Fire and Emergency Employee’s Hand Book”.
4. Responsible to do the job assigned in standard operation procedure.
5. Responsible for the property of special duties at the specific post or duty patrols.
6. To take direction action to the activity against hotel regulation.
7. Avoiding allowing people into the hotel whom might harm or annoy guest.
8. Identifying people that are in the hotel.
9. Checking Premises are in perfect condition.
10. Stopping any attackers on stepping in before trouble begins.
11. To handle incident, and reporting to superior as soon as possible, and report the incident in detail.
12. To perform assignment given by Supervisor and report the result of the assignment.
13. Completing report at the end on service performed.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
Education: junior high school degree or above
Working experience: at least 2 years relevant experience
Skills: oral and written communication skills, customer service skills, good communication
Business skills ability: familiar with relevant laws and regulations, the public security fire control proficient business, deal with emergency treatment capacity, the internal and external business communication ability, strong communication, coordination and strain capacity
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel Huizhou China
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Nov 13, 2019
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 190002IC