Security Agent – (in English)
The overall scope of the security agent is responsible to ensure that safety and security measures in the hotel are observed at all times and to support the director of security in all his job related affairs.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
- Take charge of the control room and monitor CCTV at all times.
- Ensure that gate passes are issued for all items/stocks that leave the hotel and each item to be logged in the register book.
- Make entries of all items received after working hours.
- Support in emergency situations and accompany guests or team members to local authorities /hospital if required.
- Prepare hand over reports from shift to shift.
- Assist Guest relations with information asked by guests, be proactive in guest contact and show interest in guest concerns.
- Ensure proper key control is followed at all times and entries are made each time a key is withdrawn or deposited.
- Knowledgeable of all security policies, procedure and set standards.
- Ensure that a security officer is present when any office is opened or stocks are taken from the stores after office hours.
- Assist the manager on duty in the event that immediate assistance is required.
- Assist the restaurant Manager, Doorman, and Valet Parker if required.
- Make security rounds of the guest floors at regular intervals with notes made in security book.
- Ensure that all fire exits and corridors are free from obstruction at all times.
- Respond to any fire/smoke alarms in the hotel and be ready to act accordingly.
- Ensure that all fire-fighting equipment is in working condition and all that emergency lights are illuminated.
- Accompany the bellman/Employee when opening a guestroom with the master key.
- Make security rounds in the car parking areas and ensure the general safety of all vehicle and if they are correctly parked.
- Assist the local authorities if any VIP arrives or in case of emergency.
- Perform all duty and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules and regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the hotel’s policy on fire, Hygiene, health and Safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Through hands-on management, supervise closely all Security Officers in the performance of their duties in accordance with Hotel Policies & Procedures and applicable laws.
- Ensure patrol has been carried out in all public areas, restaurants, guest floors, offices, plant rooms and all other areas of the hotel, ensuring safety, security and comfort of all guests, hotel personnel. Ensure that all Security personnel look out for any suspicious loiterers or articles.
- Patrol public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
- Fluency in English
- 1-2 years of experience in the similar role
- Previous experience in a 5 star luxury hotel brand
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai
Dec 01, 2021