At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
To be responsible for the area he is on duty, watch and monitor the guest as well as visitor of the hotel, and pay attention to hotel’s property and all in and out going items.
1. Be familiar with the security operation equipment and keep the equipment he uses in good condition.
2. Be familiar with all hotel regulation.
3. Be familiar with the “Knowing Your Product” and “Fire and Emergency Employee’s Hand Book”.
4. Responsible to do the job assigned in standard operation procedure.
5. Responsible for the property of special duties at the specific post or duty patrols.
6. To take direction action to the activity against hotel regulation.
7. Avoiding allowing people into the hotel whom might harm or annoy guest.
8. Identifying people that are in the hotel.
9. Checking Premises are in perfect condition.
10. Stopping any attackers on stepping in before trouble begins.
11. To handle incident, and reporting to superior as soon as possible, and report the incident in detail.
12. To perform assignment given by Supervisor and report the result of the assignment.
13. Completing report at the end on service performed.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel Huizhou China
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Nov 13, 2019
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 190002IC