Located on the famous Baie Lazare, in the exclusive south-end of Mahé Island, Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare offers guests round-the-clock expertise, dedication and unmatched Creole hospitality in dazzling surroundings of untouched, natural beauty. This beachfront paradise, nestled in a secluded bay at the foothills of a magnificent mountain range, offers a private haven for romantics at heart, an activity-packed family getaway or the perfect destination for corporate gatherings and events.
To take 100% responsibility for managing a successful Kempinski The Spa via leading the spa team effectively to deliver and exceed the guests’ expectations and maximise profitability in accordance with Kempinski The Spas vision, core values & all related brand standards, procedures & policies.
This includes reporting effectively to the relevant Resense Operations Manager and executing Resense directives and liaising positively with the Hotel General Manager and the Hotel Team. Please note, in the rare event of any confusion between directives of Resense and any level of hotel management, the Spa Manager must refer the issue to the Resense Operations Manager.
• Communicate effectively within the spa team as well as with guests and other hotel departments.
• Mentor staff for professional growth.
• Uphold and deliver the Kempinski The Spa brand vision – the luxury
• Supervise daily spa operations and liaise with department heads to ensure routines,
standards are upheld.cleanliness, maintenance and service
• Provide a service that is individual, spontaneous, personal and genuine.
This requires a very high level of communication and social skills and to take responsibility
for the whole team.
• Operate and ensure the entire team operates in accordance with Kempinski The Spa’s Standard Operating Procedures, Policies& Forms Manuals; and the Kempinski
SOP’s, policies & manuals.
• Resolve customer’s disputes and/or complaints immediately and report appropriately in accordance with Kempinski & Kempinski The
Spas SOP’s. Ensure safety and security for spa guests and staff.
• Create & maintain an efficient maintenance program for the Spa and equipment to ensure it is maintained to Kempinski TheSpas and Kempinski 5 star
• Drive efficient employee scheduling and co-ordination; including vacation planning.
• Kempinski The Spa, Kempinski and spa orientation for new employees and trainees.
• Implement and uphold the company
Health & Safety policy.
• Monthly goal setting and actively include team in goal creating, planning and follow up, including reporting results to the team.
• Strategic and training planning & implementation.
• Yearly, monthly, weekly planning and coordinating with other hotel
• Drive revenue for the spa whilst controlling the costs, thus maximising
• Manage the financial budget and control costs and liaise with Resense
Operations Manager and Hotel Financial Controller. .
• Critically review costs each month to ensure they are appropriate for the spa and raise any inconsistencies with Resense Operations
Desired skills and qualifications
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Discover a career crafted by you!
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Specialist
Job Posting: Oct 31, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 200001IK