Spa Supervsior – (in English)
Kempinski Hotel and Residences Palm Jumeirah is located on the Palm, one of Dubai’s most sought-after areas, a stay here means being immersed in luxury. It offers 244 luxurious suites, villas and penthouses, situated on five sprawling acres of territory. It combines four Food and Beverage outlets and private beach.
The incumbent in this position is responsible to provide professional and complete Spa Services Massage Rituals, Facial, Body Scrub , Slimming Treatment and etc. to our guest ,providing a courteous and efficient service and maximum guest satisfaction to the standard required by the hotel.
- Ensures smooth operations of the Spa at all times.
- Posses a good communication skills and should be a team player and a leader.
- Assists the manager in completing day-to-day task of the operation.
- Ensures that the Spa is always clean and presentable.
- Executes staff training regularly as per the training schedule.
- Complies with and complete any other work duties that may be handed down by the Manager.
- Maintain highest standards to integrity, work ethics and discipline at all times. Sell, promote and achieve sales target in Spa.
- Draw a sales plan/strategy for effective selling of the spa facilities and services.
- To organize and supervise spa treatments.
- To provide a high standard of service and motivation for Spa to guests and members.
- To implement, recommend and design daily activities for residents and members, using the spa facilities, with regards to their specific needs and interests.
- To monitor the quality and acceptance of individual guest.
- To assist in the general promotion of the spa and its facilities, be aware of all sales opportunities within the hotel at all times and fully conversant with all other hotel facilities
- To provide an efficient, courteous and informative service to residents and guests.
- Monitor cost and charges to achieve the highest possible profitability whilst ensuring guests and members satisfaction
- To keep Spa ahead of its competitors by responding to any changes in the Spa programs as dictated by guests, trends or management.
- Complies with all company policies relating to the hotel and spa in particular.
- Ensures through effective supervision that all services provided are available and carried out efficiently
- Assist subordinates whenever requested
- Works within pre-set budgetary limits
- Maintains a high level of constant communication with all other departments.
- Assists and compliments guest relations and in-house sales whenever required.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Preferably in an international, luxury five-star hotel
- English - excellent communication skills
About Kempinski At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits. Discover a career crafted by you.
Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah - Dubai
Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Oct 28, 2022