To deliver treatments and whole spa experience to high standard and ensure the guests’ needs are cared for. This means tailoring treatments where needed in accordance with Kempinski The Spa training.
To ‘connect’ and communication with your guests. Get to know and understand them and record preferences and information as required.
To be very knowledgeable of all treatments offered and aware of any promotions on offer at any given time.
Ensure that the handover is completed in the guest journey as per the outlined standard, follow up on treatment experience, expectations and satisfaction and act on any discrepancies.
Following scheduled roster and daily appointment schedule.
Manage levels of professional stock and supplies.
Reference and abide by the spa’s standard operating procedures & policies.
Day to day responsibility for equipment, products, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment areas & rooms.
Responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Spa Manager/ Head Therapist.
Assist with demonstrations/ events as required.
Must adhere to training as set down by the Spa Manager and Head Therapist.
To use the correct quantities of products as specified by the manufacturer and not exceed that amount.
To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as per Kempinski The Spa policy.
To always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded.
To be adaptable and accountable for all actions.
To cover reception as and when required.
Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times
· Previous spa therapy experience in an international standard spa.
· Luxury Hotel experience.
· Training in anatomy and physiology.
· Massage Certificate.
· Beauty Therapy Certificate.
· Aromatherapy Certificate.
· Experience with Advance Cosmetology.
· First Aid and CPR Certificate.
· Knowledge of natural Therapies.
· Effective employee working relationships.
· Pleasant personality, proactive and reliable.
· Ability to work and converse in a multinational environment, including oral and written language skills in English. Any additional languages are a plus.
· Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service.