Technician / Senior Technician (Local Candidates Only) – (in English)
SCOPE Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Technician is responsible for inspecting all M&E systems, fire system and kitchen equipment. The incumbent is required to perform shift duties and other duties as may be arranged by the Director of Engineering or designate. He/she will respond to all work requests from Samfex work order system and attend to all other department maintenance request during shift duties
- To repair and install all electrical works in guestrooms and hotel premises
- To carry out cosmetic items such as painting works, vanishing works, masonry works, carpentry works, carpet and other building works in guestrooms and hotel premises
- To ensure all work requests are properly logged and executed and updated at the end of each shift duties.
- To assist and supervise all works carried out by outsourced parties
- To ensure all M&E plant keys are kept properly and readily accessible.
- To carry out plumbing and electrical works in and around guestrooms and hotel premise
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Positive, friendly, professional and confident, with good interpersonal skills.
- Possesses a Trade Certificate in Building / Electrical / Mechanical
- Minimum 2 years hotel engineering experiences
- Possesses good knowledge of building equipment: heating, ventilation, plumbing, electricity, automatic operation with experience in the maintenance of buildings and facilities HVACR
- Able to perform shift work.
The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore
Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Jan 15, 2022