Therapist – (in English)
Spa Therapist is responsible to ensure you deliver and exceed the guests’ expectations in accordance with Kempinski The Spa’s spa vision, core values and all related brand standards, procedures and policies.
HOTEL INDONESIA KEMPINSKI JAKARTA
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta is located next to the iconic Bundaran HI (Hotel Indonesia Roundabout) fountain at the heart of the city’s main shopping, business and lifestyle district. Its 289 rooms and suites offer grand views of Jakarta city, and the hotel boasts an array of amenities that caters to conventions and weddings as well as a broad collection of restaurants and bars. Integrated with the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta also offers unmatched convenience for all its guests.
- To deliver treatments and whole spa experience to high standard and ensure the guests’ needs are cared for. This means tailoring treatments where needed in accordance with Kempinski The Spa training.
- To ‘connect’ and communicate with your guests. Get to know and understand them and record preferences and information as required.
- To be very knowledgeable of all treatments offered and aware of any promotions on offer at any given time.
- Ensure that the handover is completed in the guest journey as per the outlined standard, follow up on treatment experience, expectations and satisfaction and act on any discrepancies.
- Following scheduled roster and daily appointment schedule.
- Manage levels of professional stock and supplies.
- Reference and abide by the spa’s standard operating procedures & policies
- Day to day responsibility for equipment, products, cleanliness and hygiene of the treatment areas & rooms.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Spa Manager/Head Therapist.
- Assist with demonstrations/ events as required.
- Must adhere to training as set down by the Spa Manager and Head Therapist.
- To use the correct quantities of products as specified by the manufacturer and not exceed that amount.
- To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as per Kempinski The Spa policy.
- To always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
- Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded.
- To be adaptable and accountable for all actions.
- To cover reception as and when required.
- Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Hotel Management School/Courses; Hotel apprenticeship
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience Health Club & SPA (preferably in an international five star hotel)
- Excellent in English, both oral and written
- Computer literacy – Ms. Office, comprehensive Opera Knowledge and Micros.
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now manages a portfolio of 76 five-star hotels and residences in 31 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts and prestigious residences. Each one is imbued with the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta
Nov 13, 2022