Training Coordinator – (in English)
The overall scope of a Hotel Training Coordinator is to support the Training Manager to deliver the above mission statement while preparing and developing themselves for a future training leadership or operational role. To ensure that the hotel is using the “off-line” as well as “online” learning tools provided by Kempinski to ensure as a company we are developing and growing talent within the organization thus securing the hotel’s ability to deliver exceptional guest service and drive the profitability of the hotel.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
- All training sessions are prepared and set-up in advance.
- Achieve Kempinski training engagement rate.
- Support the Training Manager in ensuring that Kempinski’s training policies and procedures are fully implemented and complied with.
- Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of the training services offered.
- Complete Kempinski experience Assessment (KEA) Checks as specified by the hotel management
- Identify potential training talent and propose and foster Master trainer candidates.
- Implement training marketing strategy as defined by the training Manager.
- Support Kempinski DNA and brand immersion activities
- Support the training Manager in ensuring that the Kempinski training monthly report is correctly completed on a monthly basis and the results updated in the Regional training consolidation report.
- Lead by example and promote Kempinski’s core values.
- An attractive monthly training plan is posted and available for all employees
- Support the completion of the training Self Audit (using the Kempinski Training peer & Self Audit Tool)
- Training boards are maintained and constantly updated.
- Coordinate external training programs
- The training room is decorated and neatly arranged.
- Training documents are up-to-date, proper, and free of errors
- Employees are invited and reminded to attend mandatory training sessions.
- Prepare and deliver training programs.
- Follow-up on management training activities and departmental training
- Research and design new training programs.
- One - Two years of experience in a similar position within a luxury Five stars brand.
- Strong Administration skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai
Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Jun 06, 2022